Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top 5 Summer Lipglosses



  




I posted the first picture on my Instagram page but thought some lip swatches would be helpfull, so you guys can see how the lipglosses look on my lips.

These are my top 5 favorite lipglosses this summer, I really like the texture and color of these and think they are perfect for summer.

1. Chanel Rouge Allure in '15 Sensible' - This lipgloss is the most sticky off the bunch but that also means that it lasts a little longer than the others. The color is a soft peach with a subtle shimmer to it, on the picture it's a bit washed out, it's a bit more opaque in reality but not as opaque as the other glosses.

2. Rimmel Apocalips in 'Stellar' - This color just screams summer to me. I love these lip lacquers from Rimmel, they are completely opaque, comfortable on the lips not sticky at all and last really long on the lips as well.

3. Lancome Lip Lover in '320 Ambre Arabesque' - I really like the formula on these glosses, they are super comfortable and moisturizing on the lips, this color is a beautiful tomato red with a subtle shimmer to it, perfect for the summer.

4. Dior Addict Fluid Stick in '479 Magique' - These glosses are some of my all time favorites, the color pay off is really nice, they are really comfortable on the lips, there is a huge color range and they lasts pretty well on the lips as well. This is the darkest color I have so far and it's a beautiful shade for this time of year.

5. Maybelline Color Elixir in '110 Hibiscus Haven' - This is the most summer like color off the bunch if you ask me, it's a bright hot pink very glossy lipgloss and I love pulling it out in the summer months. The formula on these is really nice as well.

Those are my favorites at the moment. Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment