Monday, May 18, 2015

Nails : meet me at dusk




I've had this nail polish for a couple of months but completely forgotten to share it with you.
As something pretty new The Body Shop have started making nail polishes, the price is pretty good and the color range is really nice.
I only have this one color, for now, but I really like it a lot!

The brush is the pretty wide one that I love, so it's really easy to apply, the nail polish is completely opaque in two coats and it lasts well on my nails.

This color is a beautiful neutral medium caramel brown, it's actually quite hard to explain, but it's a beautiful everyday color that will go perfectly with anything.

So I would definitely recommend taking a stroll into you local The Body Shop store or counter to have a closer look, there are some really nice summery shades as well.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment