Saturday, May 16, 2015

MOTD : the Bobbi Brown Shadow Stick




I mentioned this in my last post and wanted to show you guys it in action.

I've been wanting to try these shadow sticks from Bobbi Brown for a long time and I'm so happy I finally did.
The packaging is very convenient and a shadow stick like this is great for a quick eyeshadow look. The formula is really nice, pigmented and creamy and it blends out nicely so it really is great if your in a rush in the morning. Just slap some of this on the lid and blend out the edges with a brush or fingers, mascara and you're good to go.

This shade 'Golden Bronze' is a beautiful bronze brown with a lot of sheen to it and some bigger silver shimmer as well. I really love this shade and even though it's a little dark I don't mind wearing it everyday at all. And it's perfect for a one shadow eyeshadow look.

I'm very impressed with this and will definitely try some other colors as well!

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment