Thursday, February 5, 2015

Nails : metallic stripes






Lately I've been seeing manicures with thin metallic nail stripes everywhere and I always wondered where I could find them. I think they look really nice and make any manicure look a lot more chic and special with just a thin metallic stripe.

So I finally found them on ebay, you get three rolls of these metallic stickers, so they will last you a long time and they are super affordable.

I also got them in gold, but haven't received them yet. But as soon as I got these silver ones I had to try them on. It takes a bit off practise, but it's actually quite easy and fun.

For this look I made a different design on almost all the nails, but I just really wanted to try some different designs out too see what I liked.

I used a matte white nail polish as a base for the pictures, but I definitely recommend that you put a top coat on so the stickers don't fall right off.

Thank you for reading, I hope this gave you some inspiration and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment