Friday, January 16, 2015

2014 Makeup Empties : eyes



Third and second to last in this empties series we have eye products.

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye - I was really excited about this one, unfortunately it smudged on my eyelids and made my eyelashes really hard and crispy and I didn't find that it made my eyelashes very smokey. Tossed it after using it for 2 months. Won't repurchase.

L'Oréal Voluminous - I've heard so many good things about this mascara, so I don't know if I got a bad one or what, but this is by far the worst mascara I've ever tried! It smudged so badly, I looked like a panda after 2 hours. I forced myself to use it for a month but then I just had to tosse it. Would not repurchase.

L'Oréal False Lash Flutter - I'm not a plactic bristled mascara fan, and didn't like the shape of this one, it didn't do much for my lashes. Won't repurchase.

Lancome Hypnose - I love the wand of this mascara, it makes lashes long and voluminous without clumping, one of my favorites. Have repurchased many times.

Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl - Also one of my favorites. Love the wand and the shape really helps the lashes curl, also gives length and volume without clumps. Have already repurchased and would probably do it again.

e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit - Really liked this, I used the cream side for my eyebrows and the powder side as my transition eyeshadow color. But I don't think I will repurchase as I want to try some other products for my brows.

e.l.f. Matte Eyeshadow - This was a pigmented very finely milled loose eyeshadow. I always used it under my brow bone and it worked really well. I have many other eyeshadows that I can use for that, so I won't repurchase.

L'Oréal Lumi Magique - After I had used this up I found out that I had used it completely wrong. This is not supposed to be a concealer on it's own, but to highlight the highpoints of the face. Maybe I will repurchase and use it the right way to see how I like it then. Didn't like it as a concealer, it was way to shimmery and glowy.

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - The nib is too stiff and the product dries out really fast. Won't repurchase.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - This is the only thing I can use for my bottom lashes now. It doesn't smudge at all and the tiny wand really helps to get all the small lashes. Have already repurchased and will continue to do so.

Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer - I got this sample with my Lorac Unzipped palette. Didn't like it very much the formula is very thin but it did make my eyeshadow last all day. Won't repurchase.

I hope this was helpfull. Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment