Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2014 Makeup Empties : base



Next up on my series of empties are base product, foundation, powder, bronzer etc.

Garnier BB Cream Combination/Oily Skin 'Light/Clair' - This BB Cream was perfect for my summer skin, and the color matched really well. It held up nicely and controlled shine during the warm months. As this is the lightest color I haven't repurchased, but maybe I will in summer.

Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat 'B10' - Even in winter when my skin is drier this foundation was too luminous for me, the color was nice though. Won't repurchase.

L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder 'Light' - This is a nice powder that really helps blur the pores and prevents shine throughout the day. I think I have found my holy grail powder, so I won't repurchase this.

Garnier BB Cream Anti-Agint 'Light/Clair' - Couldn't find this online. This one is too luminous for me as well, it didn't prevent shine at all throughout the day and didn't sit well on my skin. Will not repurchase.

Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free foundation '02 Alabaster' - This didn't keep my t-zone as matte as I expected and could easily end up looking quite caky on the skin. So I won't repurchase it.

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener 'Light Bisque 2' - This was really light and moisturizing under the eyes and didn't crease too bad, but it didn't cover my dark circles as well as I wanted. Won't repurchase.

Nilens Jord bronzer '531' - This is a great bronzer, the color is perfect for my skin tone, the powder is finely milled and looks natural on the skin while blending quick and easy. It worked well both on my summer and winter skin tone. Right now I have another bronzer, so won't repurchase right away but maybe later on.

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - I didn't feel like this set my makeup and made it last longer, so I won't repurchase this one, I've found another that I like better (M.A.C. Fix+).

So these were the base products I used up on 2014, I hope you found this helpfull and interesting. Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment