Sunday, December 28, 2014

MOTD : glitter liner




I wanted to do a smokey eye with a little bit of a twist, that would be fun for new years or something like that. Glitters are always appropriate when it's new years.

I used my Urban Decay Naked Basics for the matte shadows, I used Naked 2 as a crease color and Faint as my lid color, for the pop of shimmer on the inner corners I used L'OrĂ©al Infallible Eye Shadow in '002 Hourglass Beige' I couldn't find it online, but I bought mine in Matas and I'm sure you can find it at your local drugstore. For the fun liner on the lower lash line I used Make Up Store Glitter Liner in 'Sparkling Brown'.

For the lips I'm wearing Rimmel Apocalips in 'Stellar'. For a look like this you can really wear whatever lip color you want to since it's very neutral. I went for a bright coral red since it is a new years look.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the lip colour! I have only ever tried one colour from the apocalips range, would you say they are long lasting?

    http://shannonkims.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I really love them as well! Yes, I find the darker colors to be very long lasting as they almost leave a stain behind when the gloss wears off!

    ReplyDelete