Tuesday, December 2, 2014

MOTD : dior 'montaigne' palette




I talked about the Dior 'Montaigne' quint in my favorites post yesterday, and mentioned it was a great everyday wearable palette. But today I wore it a bit more dark and dramatic.

I used the middle matte brown color in the crease, the darkest color all over the lid and to blend it all I took the second darkest color in the crease as well, then I used the light shimmery white color to highlight the inner corners.

It is a super quick and easy look to do and with some added dramatic eyeliner, you are ready for a night out.
The eyeshadows are super pigmented and blend nicely together as well. A great quality quint even though this is a mini. I've definitely got a lot of use out of it!

Thank you for reading and have a great day. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment