Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Caudalíe Hand Cream Trio Limited Edition




This summer I randomly stumbled upon one of these mini hand creams from Caudalíe, but never wanted to talk about it on the blog as it shortly after got discontinued since it was limited edition.

But a couple of weeks ago I saw them again on Feelunique.com, and thought I would share it with you.

These are the perfect handbag sizes and don't take up much space in your makeup bag at all. I always carry one of these with me as I get quite dry hands especially in the winter.
These are really moisturizing and sink quickly in to the skin so you don't get that greasy residue, which is great when you're on the go. The smell is amazing as well.

I think the little set of three is great as a christmas gift and the packaging is really cute.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment