Monday, November 17, 2014

Pearly nails







A couple of months ago I went on a nail accessories kick on ebay. There are so many fun gems, pearls, stickers and other things for nails and they are all so affordable.

As you saw in my nail post HERE I had bought some fun nail stickers for movember, but I had also purchased the pearls I'm showing you today.

They come in a wheel with three different sized pearls so you can do different patterns on the nails with them. They are beautiful and really easy to work with.

To put them on the nails I bought THESE wax gem pencils that help you get a more precise application on the nails. As my hands are pretty shaky when working with stuff like this these pencils came in really handy and were a big help!

For my base color I used one of my all time favorite nail polishes O.P.I. 'Don't Bossa Nova Me Around'

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment