Tuesday, November 11, 2014

OOTD : favorite fall sweater






// sweater - Zara // jeans - Global Funk // shoes - Jeffrey Campbell // bag - Zara // bracelet - Ole Lynggaard //

This sweater from Zara has been on my wishlist for quite some time and I finally got it. I think it's a great one for fall and has a nice twist with the cut out sides. It's really nice and warm, but for colder days I'm going to wear a black top or something like that underneath.

I think this is a great piece since it will be easy to dress up or down, you could definitely wear a skirt underneath or high heels with it.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

2 comments:

  1. I like the cut out sides as well. It has a nice element of surprise without being over bearing. Love the casual comfy look with a little added sexy on the side :-)

    ReplyDelete