Monday, October 20, 2014

Silver Glitter Nails



// Ciaté - 'Fit for a Queen' here // h&m - 'Jo is in the House' // O.P.I. 'Pirouette my Whistle' here //

I wanted to show you what nail polish I was wearing in my O.P.I. Glitter Off Base Coat post, as it's a manicure I've been wearing a lot since getting that base coat.
First I applied two coats of the Ciaté nail polish, then one of the h&m and O.P.I. glitter polishes. It gives a lot of dimension to the nails as there are many different kind of glitters and shimmers going on, I really like it!
I have seen both the Ciaté and O.P.I. nail polish in Sephora or Magasin, so if you're in Copenhagen and don't want to shop through Amazon, I would check those places first.

In this instagram picture I was wearing this combination only on some accent nails and light pink nail polish on the others, this gives it a more toned down feminine look.
This would also be a great combo for the holidays, new years or some festive parties like that.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment