Thursday, October 16, 2014

Romantic Nails




// Make Up Store 'Åsa' nailpolish, discontinued // O.P.I. 'Pirouette my Whistle', here and here // Rings - also worn here //

Ever since getting the O.P.I. Glitter Off Base Coat I've only been wearing glitter nail polishes, as I mentioned in my post about the base coat, I really like wearing glitter nail polishes, and since having this base coat in my life it has made it so much easier and more fun, no more worries when you want to take the nail polish off.

Here I've layered a beige/nude polish with tiny silver shimmers and a silver shimmery/glittery top coat, which gives it a romantic soft look, I really like it, it's not too much but at the same time shimmers when you look at it.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment