Saturday, August 30, 2014

August Favorties



This month I don't have to many favorites to talk about, but these are some seriously great things I've been using this month and that I'm so happy I've found.

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream - The thing I always search for in hand creams is that they should moisturize my hands but still dry quickly and not leave a greasy residue. Which is a pretty difficult combination to find. But search no longer I've found it in this hand cream. It leaves my hands super soft and nourished and dries really quickly leaving no greasy residue.

Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer - This is the best night time moisturizer I've found so far. It's a very thick cream but it gives the skin so much moisture during the night and the next morning the skin look great, radiance and moisturized.

Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow '93 Complice' - I've been loving this eyeshadow for lazy days as an quick all over the lids eyeshadow. It's such a beautiful shimmery golden champagne color with a hint of rose gold. Delivers very good color pay off and blends super easily.

The Body Shop Lip Liner Fixer - Usually I don't wear lip liners to much, but the some of the lipsticks I own tend to bleed outside my lip line, which is not a cute look. After a friend told me about this one I thought I had to give it a try. And this thing works wonders. I tried it with the lipstick I know bleeds the most throughout the day and wore it for more than 12 hours on work and cafĂ© with friends afterwards and my lipstick stayed in place the whole entire day. There was no sign of any lipstick outside my lip line and it was all thanks to this lipliner. I highly recommend!

Benefit Gimme Brow 'light/medium' - I'm not one to spend a long time on my brows so this is made for me. I quickly run it through my brows, it sets them in place, the little fibers in it also make my brows look a bit fuller, it's the perfect color for my brows and I just can not stop using it. It will also be perfect for school morning when you don't have a lot of time to do your makeup.

So those were the things I've been loving this month. I have to say, all these things are amazing and I highly recommend every single one of them! I hope this was of some inspiration. Thank you for reading and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment