Monday, April 7, 2014

the pop of color





Pops of color are always on trend when spring and summer come around. But I often find it quite difficult to wear bright colors on my eyes and find it hard to incorporate these beautiful colors into my eye looks.
So I wanted to share a way that can make it much easier and more wearable for you to bust out those beautiful bright and different colors and get some use out of them at the same time as you get to feel more spring and summer ready!

On both pictures I was only wearing very basic and neutral eyeshadow on my lids and for that I used the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette that is perfect for basic eye looks.
Then on the lover lash line I smudged some bright colors that are perfect for spring and summer.
On the first picture I used my Inglot eye shadow in Pearl 445 which is a beautiful purple with golden shimmer.
In the second picture I used Make Up Store Cyber Shadow in Grace which is a beautiful mint/lime green also with golden shimmer, a color that is very on trend right now. Unfortunately it didn't show up to well on the picture but I assure you it was beautiful in real life. And as always if you put on a sticky base underneath these shadows they will appear even more bright and pigmented, which is what I definitely will do next time!

For both looks I used my Sigma Smudge - E21 brush which is just the perfect size to smudge shadows under the lower lash line, this is the only brush I use for my lower lash line and I absolutely adore it for that. But I will be talking all about my top eye brushes very soon, so keep an eye out for that!

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment