Thursday, January 2, 2014

Diorshow Fusion Mono



Diorshow Fusion Mono Hypnotique (purple) and Météore (golden/brown) here

In my Autumn Wish List I talked about two eyeshadows from Dior that I really wanted to get my hands on, and so I did and I wanted to tell you a little about them.

In the pan it could look like they were cream shadows but they are not, they aren't powder eyeshadows either, they have a very special consistency and feel cusiony when you press down on them, and are very soft.
I found that regular brushes don't really work when applying these, so I use a sponge tip applicator and it gives you great color pay off.
They are very shimmery, but when using a sponge tip applicator they also have a beautiful color to them.

Now they are very pricey, but I really think they are worth it. You get a lot of product, they are beautiful and very different from other eyeshadows!
There may even be some other colors that I would like to get my hands on as well...

Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! Is the grayish one Hypnotique or Adventure? I can't wait to see what looks you do with them!
    kenziewoods.me
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hypnotique is the purply one and Météore is the more golden brown one :)
    Yeah, can't wait to do some looks with them and show it to you as well ;)

    ReplyDelete