Sunday, December 29, 2013

MOTD : december favorites




I wanted to do something different for this weeks makeup post since I posted my december favorites on saturday. So I chose to use the products mentioned in that post, so you can see them in action.

Face - I started by priming using my L'Oréal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer and then I put on my Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup foundation that I have been loving the past month, and for concealer my Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in Light Bisque 2 and to set that all I used L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder in Light Skin Tone.
To give my face some definition I contoured with the powder side of the e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in #D30 and used the vaxy side for the eyebrows. I then bronzed the entire face with the bronzer from the Laura Mercier Color to Go Portable Palette for Eyes, Cheeks and Lips and also used the blush that comes with it.

Eyes - as always I started by priming them with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original and started the eyeshadows by putting Make Up Store eyeshadow in Cashewnut all over the lid and Casual in the outer V and in to the crease. For my brow bone I used the matte cream color from the Laura Mercier palette.
To line my lashline I used Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Noir - Black and my L'Oréal False Lash Flutter in Noir - Black as well, and I'm still not loving this mascara!

Lips - before I started applying any makeup I put some of my Dior Crème De Rose lip balm and ended the makeup by applying the lip gloss that again comes with the Laura Mercier palette, I really like it!

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment