Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Christmas Calendar



Ciaté Christmas Calendar from Sephora

December is finally here! I have been looking forward to this day for so long now. I love december, it's one of my favorite times of the year and this year it was especially exciting because I bought the Ciaté Christmas Calendar where you every day until christmas receive a mini Ciaté nail polish.
I wanted this christmas calendar so much last year but never got around to buying it, so I made sure to do so this year. And I'm looking forward to all the goodies in it.

I opened the first one this morning and on the back of the hatch it said: "There's no better feeling than making somebody smile" and in it there was a mini top coat with specks off glitter, it's not glitter like regular glitter polishes but it looks more like snow in the tube, I'm excited to try it out and will probably show it in a manicure monday ;)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment