Friday, November 1, 2013

Le Blush Crème de Chanel




Chanel Le Blush Crème de Chanel '64 Inspiration'

I have always been scared of cream blushes, I always thought I would end up looking like a clown and it would be difficult to blend them out and make them look natural.
Then I heard about the new cream blushes Chanel came out with in their fall collection, and one day I stumbled upon them in Sephora and thought I should swatch one, not intending to buy one at all.
But I was very surprised when I swatched it, it was super creamy but then when I blended it out on my hand it blended seamlessly and felt like a regular powder blush as I was blending it out.
Needless to say a few days later I came home with my very first cream blush..

There are six colors and from what I know three are limited edition and three are permanent, the one I have is limited edition. But I thought if I wanted to try one I should give a limited edition one a go, since the others can be bought at any time.

If you would like to try a cream blush but are afraid of looking like a clown I highly recommend these from Chanel. They are a bit pricey, but definitely worth the money, because you get such great quality!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment