Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Favorites



Another month has flown by, autumn is officially here and I want to tell you about the things I loved the past month

Hair - starting with hair because that's what's on the left side of the picture I want to talk about my argan only 100% pure argan oil, that I have talked about in my hair care post. What I like to do is sprits a little of this into the palm of my hand and put it in the ends of my hair every night before bed. I have noticed a big difference in the ends of my hair, they are much more hydrated, less frizzy and less damaged now than they have been for a very long time!

Eyes - first up we have my Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in Light Bisque 2 that I can not leave the house without anymore I have used this every single day for about one or two months now and it just brightens and hides my dark circles so well making me look super fresh at seven o'clock in the morning.
Next we have my new favorite eye primer from Urban Decay and it's the Original one. This smooths the eyelid making eyeshadows glide one softly and holds my eyeshadows in place like no other. After a long day my shadows still look freshly applied.
Another favorite that I have discovered the past month is the Lancome Hypnose mascara. At first I wasn't too sure I was going to like it because it was very wet, but after about two weeks the consistency became a little bit dryer and I fell in love, it volumes and lengthens my eye lashes AND at the end of the day the mascara is not under my eyes but actually still on the eyelashes, which I, I don't know why, actually have a hard time finding in mascaras. So this will definitely be a repurchase when it's dried up!
Like last month I have another L'OrĂ©al Color Infallible eyeshadow to show you guys but this time in the color 002 Hourglass Beige which is a light shimmery beige color that is great for everyday use and helps brighten up the eyes. I really like the consistency of these eyeshadows they are so easy and quick to apply.
And last but definitely not least for the eyes I have my Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner in 005 Nude that also has become one of the things I can't leave the house without it just brightens the eyes and makes you look more awake.

Lips - early this month I was looking for a good nude color that I could wear on a daily basis without having to think about it too much. I found this Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 01 Curviest Caramel, which is a nice hydrating nude color perfect to wear without thinking too much about applying it perfectly. I have been wearing this a lot(!) this past month and will probably continue to do so. It is a bit of a darker nude for my light skin tone but if I apply it lightly it looks really good.

Face - this Nilens Jord powder in 531 I got as a birthday gift in july and I thought it would be too light to use as a bronzer since it looks very light in the pan but when I decided to try it out to see how it looked on my skin it was just the perfect bronzer. As I said I have very light skin so this powder is just perfect for me, it's matte and I don't have to worry about being to heavy handed when using this since it isn't a dark powder. I love it and use it every time I bronze my face!

Brushes - unlike the other months I don't have any brushes to share with you. But I had to give another shout out to my Beauty Blender I just absolutely love it and I'm so happy I decided to buy it. It just blends foundations and BB creams so easily, evenly and quickly to the skin I just can't be without it anymore. I definitely recommend it!

So these were the things I have been loving this month. I hope you found this interesting to read.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment