Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What is in my bag : Makeup bag edition



Welcome to another one of my what is in my bag post. This time I want to show you what I carry around with me in my makeup bag.
The makeup bag I have is from Lisbeth Dahl (could not find the same one but similar one here and here) and I love the quilted pattern and silky-ish grey material.
It is not a big makeup bag but I don't carry a lot of things around with me, only the things I need and use to touch up with during the day.


So these are the things I like to carry in my makeup bag, starting from left: Lip balm with bubble gum scent from a CherryCulture purchase, L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Powder, because I can get a bit shiny down the t-zone, a concealer stick from The Body Shop, base and top coat from Ciaté, in case I should want to re-paint my nails when I am out somewhere, two mini OPI nail polishes, my Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in '005 Nude', I absolutely love this for my bottom waterline, a nail file and some bobbypins


Also I always carry with me the lip color I am wearing for the day and some of my everyday lip colors are: Dior Addict lipgloss in 'Délice', Sephora lip gloss in '02 Frosty White', NYX butter gloss in 'Peaches and cream' and my newest and probably favorite one out of the bunch is Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 'Curviest Caramel' which is a really great everyday nude color

So these are the things I like to carry around in my makeup bag, of course if I'm wearing some bright lipstick or something else for my lips I will be carrying that around with me. I mostly just have things I might need in my makeup bag and try not to carry too many unnecessary things with me

I hope you enjoyed and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment