Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Everyday Makeup




Muji Acryllic Pen Stand Holder Link

Now that School has started again I have to get up pretty early in the mornings. For me to be at my school by 8.15 I have to get up at 7.00. But that does not give me much time to get ready and put on makeup, and I am not the type of person who will wake up earlier just to have more time for makeup and hair and all of that.
So when I found this little pen holder from Muji I thought that it would be perfect to store all my necessary makeup, so that I can go to school and look more presentable.

This pen holder is divided in three, two high compartments in the back and one low in the front.
So in the first compartment in the back I have my L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Cream, I really like this one for school because it is matte and will prevent me from getting oily down my t-zone during the day also it does not need powder to set it so that spares me some seconds in the morning, then I have my Lancome Hypnose mascara and my nude eyeliner from Rimmel.

In the other compartment I have three brushes that I use everyday, first is my sponge brush from Make Up Store that I use for my favorite eyeshadow at the moment, my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush that I use with my BB cream and last a Sigma Large Angled Contour - F40 brush that I use for bronzer or blush

In the front compartment I first have my MaxFactor Bronzing Powder that I like to use lightly as my blush, my favorite eyeshadow L'Oréal Color Infallible in Sahara Treasure, because this is a pressed pigment eyeshadow I find that it applies best with a sponge tip applicator, then I have my Bobby Brown Tinted Eye Brightener and last my favorite nude everyday color at the moment Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in Curviest Caramel, which provides a little bit of color to the lips but also helps moisturize them during the day

These have been the things I have used everyday to look presentable in a rush and I really like every single one of them.
I hope this gave a bit of inspiration to you when you are doing your makeup in a rush.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment